Good Things To Know
Please read the following terms and conditions.
Read The Terms And Conditions Below Or Connect With Bails Art For More Info
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using and or ordering from brittbaileyart.com, operated by Bails Art. Terms and Conditions for Bails Art may be amended from time to time.
Your access to and use of Bails Art services is conditional upon your acknowledgement, acceptance and compliance with these Terms. Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors of the website and others who access Bails Art services.
When accessing or using Bails Art services and website, brittbaileyart.com, you are accepting and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions you may not access Bails Art service.
- All images of artwork posted on brittbaileyart.com is solely the property of Bails Art and any reproduction and use without permission is prohibited.
- Images uploaded to brittbaileyart.com for reference to the artist for commissioned work shall be original and Bails Art will assume permission of the original photographer to use as reference to create the original artwork.
- Payment: Once final agreement of commissioned artwork has been made, 50% of total artwork cost will be paid up front and 50% will be paid upon completion and satisfied customer; furthermore, sales are final.
- Bails Art and brittbaileyart.com assumes permissions to use photographs and likenesses of commissioned artwork for marketing and website purposes.
- Commissioned artwork will not begin until client and Bails Art are in agreement on size, medium, content and framing needs.
- Client and/or customer may inform Bails Art of privacy to their commissioned artwork in which case Bails Art will cease to use the client/customer testimonials on brittbaileyart.com website where names are used.
- Once commissioned artwork agreement is final and artwork has been started by Bails Art the client can stop the continuation of the artwork at any time. The 50% paid by client upon starting artwork will not be refunded if client discontniues the project. The client will not be responsible for paying the second half, 50%, of the commissioned artwork.
- Once commissioned artwork agreement is final and artwork has been started by Bails Art the artist can stop the continuation of the artwork at any time. If the artist is unable to complete the project Bails Art will refund a portion and up to the full first 50% payment. If, for example, there were very specific costly materials purchased specific to the project that both the client and artist agreed upon at the beginning of the project, those costs may not be refunded. The client will not be responsible for paying the second half, 50%, of the commissioned artwork.
- If the completion of the project is discontinued for any reason by the client or artist, the client will not receive any artwork from Bails Art.
* Commissions are final sale and typically take three to four months to complete. 50% is required upon commissioning our artist, with the other 50% due upon project completion. If you have any questions about the process, feel free to email email@example.com. Learn more about commissioning artwork by reading our Frequently Asked Questions.